Frequently Asked Questions
Just a few common questions we get asked, and some answers to save you searching further.
1. Where can I park? Don’t try in the town at all! The official Festival Car Park is located at the Abbey School, London Road, Faversham. ME13 8RZ.
2. How much is it to park on the Festival Car Park? £5 for a full day which matches the long-term parking fee in the town centre.
3. When is the Festival car Park open? From 9am to 9pm each day.
4. How far is the Festival Car Park from the town? Less than half a mile which is an easy ten-minute walk.
5. Is there a Festival campsite? Yes. Visit the Festival Village page on this website.
6. Are dogs permitted on the Festival Campsite? Yes within the normal provisions of good behaviour and clean-ups.
7. Can I take the train? Yes. Mainline trains from London and Kent Coast stop regularly at Faversham Station.
8. How close to the action is the station? Step out of the station and you are there!
9. How kid friendly is the festival? Very! There is a large family area with rides, children’s activities and entertainment.
10. What is the food and drink like? Fantastic! The festival is renowned for its food offer and the quality of the drinks offered by a range of Craft Brewers.
11. Can I get inside the brewery? Yes. Shepherd Neame are offering behind-the-scenes Brewery Tours.
12. Are there any quiet areas? Yes. Faversham Creekside and the Parish Church are both close to the festival area.
13. Can I get a Festival Programme? On sale now from outlets in the town at just £1.
14. Can I help? Yes! Visit the website volunteering page or throw your loose change into the collection points when you visit.
See you in September 2017!
Faversham Hop Festival is pleased and proud to support a responsible drinking policy - please see www.drinkaware.co.uk/check-the-facts for more important details - enjoy the day, don't spoil the day ...